Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious Hindu festival that celebrates the bond of love between a brother and a sister. It is one of the most important festivals in India that people across the country celebrate with utmost fervour and prepare for it in days in advance. The festival of Raksha Bandhan illustrates the eternal bond of love, care, and affection between a brother and a sister in the most beautiful way. The name, Raksha Bandhan,translates to 'Protection Bond', which signifies the promise to protect. On this auspicious day, sisters tie 'Rakhi' around the wrist of their brothers praying for his long, healthy and prosperous life. The brother in turn gives her his blessing and promises to protect her from all the problems in life.
Gifting is an emotion, and these play an important part in the Rakhi festivities. Brothers want to gift their sisters something extremely delightful on this auspicious occasion. Let us take a look at Rakhi and gifts under Rs 1500:
2. For Bhaiya and Bhabhi Rakhi and Lumba sets in various designs such as beautiful pearl work in floral pattern along with beads studded with kundan would be ideal. With the Rakhi set you can send a box of Motichoor Laddoo made in pure ghee garnished with almonds.
3. Amazing set of Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhis in crystal and kundan stones. The Rakhis have exquisite metal carving. With the Rakhis you can order a beautiful personalized caricature for your bhaiya n bhabhi.
4. Send Doraemon, Sinchen, Spiderman, Minion, Chhota Bheem, Ben 10, Bal Ganesha, Mickey Mouse or Angry Bird Rakhi for your loving kid brother. Add-on a board game of Monopoly, Chess, Bat & Ball set, and battery operated Car and so on to add an element of fun and excitement to Rakhi gifting.
5. Choose from an impressive range of Sweets boxes such as Motichoor Laddoo, Kaju Barfi, along with some savouries and send them along with a decorated Rakhi Thali added with fancy Rakhi, Roli teeka & chawal.
6. Premium Dry Fruits platter added with Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew Nuts, and Raisins along with designer Rakhis would be perfect gift hamper for your brother that too within your budget.
7. Go for our range of Chocolates Gift Hampers of Ferrero Rocher, Cadbury Celebration, Lindt Lindor, Toblerone etc along with a pious Rudraksha and Swastika Rakhi that would be a perfect blend of tradition with style at pocket friendly plan.
8. Personalized Coffee Mugs, Fashion Jewellery, Apparels Gift, branded Watches and Perfumes can be the best return gift for your sister that matches her personality and your budget.
10. Lastly, go green with Indoor air purifying Plants and send Rakhi Cards along to give a personal touch to the Raksha Bandhan celebration.
Your Comments -
Posted by: RakhiWorldWide.com
Posted on: 2020-07-16 7:18:49 AM